Monday, April 15, 2019

Monthly ❤To❤ (An Attitude of Gratitude)

This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!  I recite this scripture every morning after first thanking the Lord for waking me up to see another day -- I am GRATEFUL because that means there is still purpose for my life!  Studies have shown that when we are grateful it is impossible to have negative thoughts.  If we make gratefulness a habit, it becomes a natural part of who we are daily!  Being grateful helps us to put everything in perspective -- there's always someone worse off than us -- it could always be worse, but for the grace of God!  The Bible tells us, in all things give thanks!  Every time we have a negative thought let's practice thinking on good things, recalling God's grace, mercy and favor over our lives!  I don't know about you, but today and everyday, I purpose to think on things that are true, honest, pure, just, lovely and of good report!  I command my soul to bless the Lord and be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment