Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Monthly ❤To❤ (NO MATTER WHAT)

Recently, I had to ask myself this question -- "Do I love the Lord, no matter what?"  This of course led me to think of other questions and I pose them to you today.  "Do we want to take time from our busy lives to really see, hear and know God?  Do we really want to spend time pursuing God?  Do we really want to be the Lord of all of our life?"  These are some hard, thought-provoking questions -- some things to think about.  If we cannot answer "yes" to all of these things, then can we really say we will trust and love the Lord no matter what the outcome of situations in life.  One writer said, "He must be Lord of all, if He is our Lord at all"!  It's a journey, ladies and I can't say I have mastered it, but I invite you to join me on this journey -- let us settle our hearts and declare that we will love God no matter what (e.g., during/after coronavirus and other illnesses, loss of loved ones, loss of job, in the mountain top experiences and in the valley experiences).   Let us make the minute by minute choice to let our souls rest in God...to love Him with all our heart, soul and strength...to trust His plan, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment